1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Santa was good to me on 12-25-03

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Eyesell, Dec 27, 2003.

1. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Finally got to use her, 3" but need more

Last edited: Oct 17, 2005
  2. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

One other makin' the payup payup payup

Last edited: Oct 17, 2005
  3. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

gotta love a ford pic:)

4. Heron Cove PM

Heron Cove PM Senior Member

I was wondering if you were ever going to get any powder in front of that thing![​IMG]

5. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

That doesn't look like powder, that looks like wet heavy snow like we get here, I hate it.

6. lawnkid

lawnkid Senior Member

We got 5" of heavy wet stuff on Christmas eve, plowed from 12 a.m. til 5 a.m. on Christmas Day. I got some pics of the tank finally. I'll try to post them as soon as I find the USB chord.

7. Heron Cove PM

Heron Cove PM Senior Member

I was just using powder as a generic term.[​IMG]

8. thannigan

thannigan Member

Eye-
    I remember you saying that you had a lot of strobes on another thread. Are those amber lights strobes mounted underneath the plow lights? How come you didnt have all you're lights on?
    THE FORD LOOKS GOOD:waving:

9. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Actually I do have a ton of strobes, in headlights/parking lights/tail lights, the only one's I had on at the time were the strobes in the grill and my NEW Whelan mini light bar. But believe it or not my picture didn't capature either on, you can see the light bar flashing in the rear just as the picture snapped.

I want MORE !!!!:D

10. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

me to, the unfortunate this is, it is suppose to be 49 here tomorrow :angry:

11. gssuperduty

gssuperduty Junior Member

Nice looking set-up.
    How does that snow deflector work, does it keep snow off the grill and wind shield. I have the same plow and I plow several access roads in a shopping mall . I'm getting tired of clearing off my windshield because of snow getting thrown by the plow. Is it worth putting on my plow.

thanks
    gssuperduty:drinkup:

12. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

they are a great asset and are worth their weight in gold. nothing blows up on the windshield and you can see just fine.

click the link in my sig and go to the ebay auctions link on my site, I am blowing the hell out of them this week only, I got about $2k of product to move by the end of janurary when we move.

Nate

13. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

they work great, paid 99.00 for the thing from my boss dealer :D

14. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

:eek: Eyesell, my dealer wanted $165.00 for the deflector without installation! I got some 1/2 in. thick conveyor belt from a buddy of mine and made my deflector. It works great and onlt costed me about $6.00 for hardware.:waving:

15. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

If mine ever wears out, I will do the same thing. That's a great idea by the way.

Thanks for the tip :)