1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Santa drives a Powerstroke!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by D&E, Dec 25, 2010.

1. D&E

D&E Senior Member

This one blew my mind. I got a call from a guy yesterday who found me on Craigslist. It hasn't snowed here for a week or so, so I was a little confused. He asked me if I could drive to his house at 4am on Christmas and drag my plow around a little so his kids would think Santa was on the roof.:dizzy: I told him that I'd gladly do it, but being early Christmas morning and not having any real snow to plow and therefore no reason to be out, I'd have to charge a bit more.

Well, Santa just made $50 payup and Rudolph has a hell of a turbo whistle :laughing:

Merry Christmas everyone!

2. sno commander

sno commander PlowSite.com Addict
    from ct

so thats why santa never came to my house, he must be broke down somewhere. j/k
    :jester:

3. KBTConst

KBTConst Senior Member

I allways knew santa and I had something in common! ;)

4. pvtben121

pvtben121 Senior Member

thats crazy that a guy actually called you to do that

5. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

I would take $50 to put the ladder up and stomp around on the roof a little bit. Do some loud Ho Ho Ho's.

6. BossPlow2010

BossPlow2010 PlowSite.com Addict

And then you would have to pay 100$ for the noise complaint fine!
    Lol

7. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Don't forget the ER bill.....