1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Santa came early

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ff1221, Dec 20, 2008.

1. ff1221

ff1221 PlowSite.com Addict

The new tractor arrived yesterday, just in time for the storm. Trying it out for a week or so, then it has to go back to have the loader and a front mount blower installed. Little bigger than the old one, but a lot more efficient.:D

Forum.jpg

Forum (1).jpg

Forum (2).jpg

2. EvenCutLawnCare

EvenCutLawnCare Senior Member

3. Jdeerekid

Jdeerekid Member

Nice, What Kind of blower are you going to put on the front?? And how much HP does that thing put out?? I am sure that will definately get rid of some snow. Are you planning on running both a front and rear blower at the same time??

4. TLB

TLB Senior Member

Great looking tractor!

5. ff1221

I'm putting a 7' Smythe blower on the front, they custom fit it to your application, really nice setup, check out their website.

www.smythwelding.com

The tractor is 95hp engine and 85hp PTO, and it will just have the front blower, and maybe a scraper on the back. The blower that's on it is my old one, it's being traded in.

6. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Nice looking tractor

7. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

great...I'm drooling..lol..nice tractor....

8. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Nice tractor. How many hp is the engine?

9. KCB

KCB Senior Member

Poor Ms.Claus:D Nice tractor by the way:drinkup:

10. ff1221

Engine is 95hp and 85 PTO, it'll flog snow:D

11. KarlG

KarlG Junior Member

Great looking tractor. It really towers over the 1547. I bet that will move some snow, probably blow it half a block down :).. What do you do when you back into drives with the small amount left between the door/house and where the blower ends? We shovel it.

Do you plan to run weight in the back?

Last edited: Dec 21, 2008