1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Santa came early

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by EPPSLLC, Dec 11, 2008.

EPPSLLC Senior Member

Received this today in the mail!!!!

They will be going in this week wesport

2. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

Swett dude
  3. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

thats a 60 Watt right?
  4. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

I got that same control pad from strobes and more. I love it works great. very simple to tie into system, but i got my new 6 head 90 watt whelen system off ebay for 200 with free shipping. I love ebay.

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

Go 1 size smaller then what he instructions say in hole size. If it says 1", then drill a 3/4 hole to start then 7/8 if need be.
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2008
  6. Joe Snow

Joe Snow Senior Member

Take your time and do it right. Looking forward to some vids!

EPPSLLC Senior Member

well i didn't order long enough wires for my tail lights lol so its gonna be delayed a little lol . .. rookie mistake
  8. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

yep...need a couple 5' extensions made up, pretty much any install shop can make em for you cheaper than ordering new wires..a lot of people just use bulk rolls and make the wires themselves so you can save money that way...buy the ends in packs of 10 or whatever..it's really cheap stuff..
  9. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

what kind of truck are you installing this in ? I dont know if I should get the 20ft harness or the 15ft

a 02 dodge short bed extended cab, I like the 5 year warranty about the strobe N more
  10. snow game

snow game Senior Member
    from RI

I put the controll box in the middle of my truck, on the back wall of the cab and the 15' cables reach all of them. This is in the f-350 super cabs. On some models there are different ends on the cables, make sure the correct ends are inthe right location (male / female)

EPPSLLC Senior Member