1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Santa came early

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by fatheadon1, Dec 19, 2012.

1. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

Well today my new to me bobcat got delivered [​IMG] its an 09 a300 a91 with 750 hr its my first all wheel steer skid an so far I like it. More picks to come

2. ducaticorse

ducaticorse PlowSite.com Addict
    from we

Congrats! Now hope for some snow... What will you use it for during the "on" season?

3. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

nice looking machine good luck with it

4. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Looks good new cutting edge too, you going to pull the lift point off the roof?

5. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

Main use will be tree removal. But it will be *****d to my friend that does hardscapes an my Electrician friend for post hole digging for short Telephone poles and the posts so cars can't hit Generators when he installs them.

As for the lift point its 2 pins and it lifts of" Extremely heavy though" so it will come off but may get used from time to time at a Local steelmill if can get good money outta them. The dealer threw in the cutting edge for free they really when above an Beyond to take care me. An last thanks for the Complement guys... May we all get Buried in white gold soon

6. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Very nice! I wish Santa would bring me one.

7. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

I'm sure he would if you ask Nicely. Just don't be mad when the bank send the bill 30 days later

8. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

looks good . which dealer did you use?

9. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Oh...I didn't want to actually pay for it. Maybe there's a government program that gives away free skid steers to those who can't afford them. :laughing:

10. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

Bestline Equipment in pa. Iv been in the market for 2 years an got treated Terrible by the dealer in nj, the jerked around by another dealer in pa. I almost have up then for the hell of it I emailed bestline an the came down 5000 on the price were 3 points cheaper on interest thenThe other 2 dealers they delivered it to nj free so I saved on the tax an then Threw in a 6 month 500 hr power train Warranty with the Option to extend to a 1 year 1000 hr full coverage Warranty good at any bobcat dealer in the USA. For 1200 bucks its was to good to walk away from. I did the whole deal threw email then drove out looked at it an had it delivered. An banksy I wish there was a skidsteer ferry or some one that gave them out for free

11. alldayrj

alldayrj PlowSite.com Addict

Great machine man, always wanted to run an A model. What did it set you back?

12. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

40000 zero outta pocket 900 a month 48 months.

13. Moose's Mowing

Moose's Mowing Senior Member
    from SE PA

wait, they give out Obama Skids now? I'll take 4

14. ducaticorse

from we

Wait, 40 grand for an 09 A300??!! No wonder they were so nice to you....

Anyway, I use my 753 and 463 for tree work. I will lay roads of alturnamats all over the place to get them on manicured lawns too. It is amazing how much less your back hurts at the end of the day! The big machine will be the TITS for clearing lots for builders and stacking logs in the yard.

Again, congrats!

15. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Add up the interest that is almost as much as my new 650 with 0% interest
    Either way nice machine and good luck

16. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Sorry just reread skipped part it all wheel drive totally different machine

17. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

Guys your comparing apples to peanuts. This is an all wheel steer machine that's 10000 right there. Then add a91 package witch gives you high flow,2 speed,Sound deafening cab,auto bucket leveling, Pilot controls get all that in a s650 an your over 50000 grand. Plus this machine has the wide turf tire kit 2500 then the lift point that's big bucks also. Google a300 for sale you will see they are all listed for 48000- 50000 I stole this machine an anyone that knows all wheels steer machines would agree

18. ducaticorse

from we

I just googled A300 looked on one sight called machinery trader, and saw them as low as 18K. That one had almost 3K hours on it though. It's no biggie, just go out and make some money!! Nice machine brother.

19. ducaticorse

from we

*site!!!!!!!!!

20. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

going to get a grapple for it?