1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

sanders/salters/plow for sale or trade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by AintNoFun, Aug 1, 2007.

1. AintNoFun

AintNoFun Senior Member

I have 3 salters for sale
    10' swenson stainless spreader completely redone within 2 years - clutch, drag chain, engine, bearings, even a new chute. Also included is the stand.

8' western stainless steel spreader - new clutch. The stand is also included in this one as well.

12' swenson central hydrualic spreader.

Also have a 8' western unimount plow only a few patches of surface rust and has a snow deflector on top of the blade.

all are located in toms river, nj. i will not deliver so please dont ask. all run and are in great shape. make me an offer on one or all. Im also looking for at least an 18' enclosed trailer if someone is looking to make a trade/partial. let me know.

western 1 sm.JPG

swenson 1 sm.JPG

swenson big 1 sm.JPG

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

how much you want for the 8 foot??? i hate playing the guessing game so let me know what you wanna get for it, im sure you have price in mind.
  3. AintNoFun

AintNoFun Senior Member

stuff is still for sale.. anyone interested? thanks
  4. salopez

salopez Senior Member

whats the price for the swenson?
  5. camby1

camby1 Junior Member
    from nj

how much for the 10' swenson?
  6. Keith_480231

Keith_480231 Senior Member

8' spreader still for sale??? Prices???
  7. AintNoFun

AintNoFun Senior Member

id like to get 1700 for the 8' and 2000 for the 10'

the only problem but its not really a problem is we installed remote choke cables, we had nothing but problems with the electric choke/throttle. so we ran an actual cable and moutned it somehwere near the cab or in the truck along the control box wire.. let me know. thanks
  8. AintNoFun

AintNoFun Senior Member

bump anyone?
  9. sunriseturf

sunriseturf Member

Are you interested in anything else aside from the trailer? I am interested in the 10 ft Stainless swenson......
  10. AintNoFun

AintNoFun Senior Member

yea all the stuff is for sale, the trade isn't a must i just threw it out there because im looking for one... send me a pm if you want. thanks
  11. AintNoFun

AintNoFun Senior Member