1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sanders/Plows/Trucks/SkidSteer/Grinder ETC

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by silvercity, Feb 17, 2010.

1. silvercity

silvercity Senior Member

Selling all our stuff and closing up shop after 20 yrs. Lots of stuff. Let me know what your lookiong for and can send you some pics or if I get a chance will take some and load them up.

1 - 1995 Chevy 2500 6.5 diesel auto 69k miles "NEW" 8ft Diamond blade(classic $2500). Truck is white with blue interior. It has been a plow work truck for 15yrs so it has some bumps and bruises as well as some rust but truck is very presentable. New in the last 3k miles - tires,shocks,rear brakes,rear axle seal,front pads and calipers,SS brake lines,wiper motor,PCV,cross-over pipe,wipers,air-filter,fuel-filter,front seat was recovered,sway bar links,pass side mirror,alt, and serp belt. PMD has been updated. $5500 truck or $7500 with the blade.

2 - 1997 F350 5.8 auto with 141k "NEW" 9ft Diamond blade hydrolic mount(classic $2500). Truck is red with gray interior. Truck has a non dumping flat bed on it with tool boxs mounted on the side. Truck in very clean in and out with NO RUST. In the last 5k miles I have replaced Tires(Goodyear Dura-tracs) shocks, 80% of the front end parts,exhaust manifolds,front pads,plugs,wires,cap and rotor,back window,driver seat has been rebuilt,four wheel drive shifter,air filter,serp belt,battery and terminals,radiator,water pump and thermostat and plow controller. Truck runs VERY well and burns NO oil and works every storm.

3 - 1988 Ford Super Duty F450 2wheel drive Dump with 460 5speed with 19k yes 19k original miles on it. Truck has been restored front to back with way to much money invested in it. Has a BRAND NEW C-9 meyer with snow foil,newer style lights and meyer curb guards. Plow has been used once. Best offer on the truck and $2700 on the blade

Sanders- 2yrd 8ft Diamond(Swenson) SS 10hp briggs with wireless controller . Has new battery and built in plug in charger. MINT $2800
    -2yrd 8ft Tarco SS 10hp briggs with wireless controller. Has brand new chain on it MINT $2900

Brand New 8.5 Diamond mole board $775
    Brand New SS Diamond (Swenson) Complete shoot and new Sander Chain $1100
    Baby(like 40" wide)Thomas Skidsteer Kubota diesel 1800 hours $3500
    2002 Vermeer 252 stump grinder with Vermeer Trailer only 800 hrs and lots of extra teeth
    Redmax weedwackers,blowers,chains saws,hedge trimmers(all newer stuff) Stihl 440 magnum saw,"NEW" 9hp Little Wonder blower. Snow blowers 2stroke and new 4strokes $200-$300

203 537-8106 Tony
  2. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

PM me a price for the vermeer
  3. Hometown Lawn C

Hometown Lawn C Junior Member

Do you have any pics?
  4. silvercity

silvercity Senior Member

Will try and get some pics up in the next day or to. Also have lots of new and used Diamond and Meyer parts. Hoses/Diamond classic mount hoops/lights/soleniods/pins/hoses/fittings/pistons/cutting edge bolts/controllers/e60h rubber pump cover and other crap I can't think of........PM what you need
  5. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

6. performanceplus

performanceplus Senior Member

Tony, got any pics of that skidsteer? What are you going to do with that account in Wallingford?

Thanks, Chris
  7. EvenCutLawnCare

EvenCutLawnCare Senior Member

8. silvercity

silvercity Senior Member

I am going to post pics of everything today guys........
  9. forestfireguy

forestfireguy PlowSite.com Addict

Poss interest in the ford PU and the skidsteer!!
  10. silvercity

silvercity Senior Member

Ok here are some pics

11. silvercity

silvercity Senior Member

And some more

12. silvercity

silvercity Senior Member

And more pics...

13. srl28

srl28 Senior Member

Price on the flatbed? Did I miss it somewhere up there?
  14. silvercity

silvercity Senior Member

PM sent...
  15. plowman4life

plowman4life Senior Member

what would you like to get for the 450 setup as is in the picture?

truck, plow and sander
  16. silvercity

silvercity Senior Member

It might be easier for everyone to give me a call if they have ?s 203 537-8106 Tony
  17. b2driver

b2driver Member
    from MD

18. silvercity

silvercity Senior Member

Saws and trimmers are gone..
  19. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

Bump for well maintained equipment.
  20. plowguy1

plowguy1 Junior Member