1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

sander

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by 2guysandaplow, Jul 7, 2006.

1. 2guysandaplow

2guysandaplow Junior Member

where do i get one and what exactly is it

2. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

local hardware store. wal-mart even carries them now. i prefer a Makita belt sander for fast results. remember the more you sand the bigger sander you should purchase. if your sanding something old and the going gets tough you could switch over to a good stripper. good strippers are usually a dime per dozen. good luck!!

3. JD PLOWER

JD PLOWER PlowSite.com Veteran

:jester: :jester: :jester: I think he means sander as in sand and salt. If that is what you are the looking for then I would try many of the sites listed in the heading of this page. If you want to sand wood, then take Jay's advice.;)

4. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

O as is v-box spreader. sorry, got off on the wrong track. try swensonspreader.com.

5. 2guysandaplow

2guysandaplow Junior Member

so would you buy a v box or a tailgate spreader :help:

6. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

There are pros and cons to each of them. You need to find out what is best for your needs.