1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

sander in a ez dumper

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by ChipsEarthWorks, Dec 14, 2003.

1. ChipsEarthWorks

ChipsEarthWorks Senior Member
    from CT

Can you put a v box in the back of a ez dumper dump body or is the weight going to be to much the dumper is in a 95 dodge ram 2500 ???

2. DadnSon

DadnSon Junior Member

Well, I don't think I would risk it. The V-box loaded with salt sitting on top of the EZ-dump while, all this in the bed of your 3/4 ton truck. Sounds like you would be setting your self up for trouble down the road.

They do make a tailgate spreader for the EZ-dump.

3. landscaper3

landscaper3 Senior Member

NO PROBLEM!!!!!
    Just took a pic of 1 of our small trucks with a Down Easter Stainless insert with a stailless steel sander by the same make.

View attachment mvc-003f.jpg

4. landscaper3

landscaper3 Senior Member

NO PROBLEM!!!!!
    Just took a pic of 1 of our small trucks with a Down Easter Stainless insert with a stailless steel sander by the same make. Well I have posted pics here before but now its saying to big! I made the smallest camera would alow and too big. E mail me and ill send the pics since we cant do it here.

mvc-001s.jpg

5. Five Star Lawn Care LLC

Five Star Lawn Care LLC Senior Member

a company around my neck of the woods puts there v-boxs in there ez-dumpers....i have never talked to them but they also have older dodges and they are allways pulling out of my supplier with atleast 2 tons of salt(they are sagging quite a bit but...oh well).

as far as i can see they are just strapped down to the stake pockets of the dump, which is perfectly fine as song as you keep an eye on the straps

6. ford250LDMaster

ford250LDMaster Member

alot of guys around here do it.i know my little truck wouldn't be able to hold all that but a true 3/4 should do just fine