1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sand shed filled

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by MSS Mow, Nov 8, 2011.

1. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

Was able to "borrow" someone's sand shed this year to keep my sand in. I am thrilled to have it under cover, and not that of a tarp! Also has a paved floor, so it's much easier to scrape up and not dig into the gravel/rocks under the sand.

016.jpg

017.jpg

2. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

I can't believe you still have snow on the ground. I thought you were Downeast. That shed will make things so much easier.

Are you going to finish covering over the walls where they are open? What ratio sand/salt?

3. Kuzanut

Kuzanut Senior Member

Don't you know its bad luck to put the building wrap up with the writing upside down??? :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

4. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

Not my building, not my wrap.

The only snow we had left that day was in shady spots like right there, and yes, I am downeast in the Machias area. Yes, I'm gonna try to cover the rest of the walls that are open, however, since it's not my building, I won't probably spend a huge amount of time/money. Sand/salt mix is between 75/25 and 80/20.

5. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Half the guys from Maine wouldn't even know anything is wrong.