1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sams Club, Batavia, IL contract expiring

Discussion in 'Employment' started by getmoresnow, Mar 16, 2012.

1. getmoresnow

getmoresnow Junior Member

I had posted something here a couple weeks ago but it disappeared. If this is in the wrong area, please let me know

I've heard from a friend who is an employee at Sams Club Batavia that the contract with it's current snow plow/landscape contractor is expiring at the end of this month. It's not something I'm interested in (1 truck, no landscaping interest), but for bigger full year firms it seems like it should be a good account. The store managers name is Alex.

Good luck.

2. snorider075

snorider075 Senior Member

thanks for the heads up.

3. getmoresnow

getmoresnow Junior Member

You're welcome.

In the past he always got snow plowing, landscaping and lot cleaning together and divided the gross number by 12.

Your website doesn't mention landscape, but even if that's the case, it's worth a call.

Good luck

4. natedawg77

natedawg77 Junior Member

Hope that info was for everyone...if so thanks...if not oops but thanks

Anymore info like that in the Kane and Dekalb Counties is greatly appreciated.

Nate