1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

sample contract please.

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by Chefdrp, Nov 3, 2005.

1. Chefdrp

Chefdrp Member

hi, Can someone post or E-mail me a saple contract for commercial plowing and one for Res? I have a commercial account that i need a contract for. No I dont belong to SIMA. This is my first full snow seaon plowing. I started last year with a snow blower.
  2. Chefdrp

Chefdrp Member

JPMAKO Senior Member

Just sent you a copy of mine.
    Hows clean-ups going?

4. JLK 1500

JLK 1500 Junior Member

sample contract

i need a sample contract for a few residential and one commerical. i know that every ones is different and has in it what they need. but i dont seem to have enought in mine and it dosent look all that weel . i kinda need something to go off of. and i am not going to copy word for word. and help would be great. my email address is JLKSalesNService@aol.com . Thanks again guys, this site is great!!!!!!:salute:
  5. mike_09

mike_09 Member
    from Ohio

Hey Jason Can You Send Me On Too Thanks?
  6. mike_09

mike_09 Member
    from Ohio

7. sailscall01

sailscall01 Member

Could I get a copy too??

Is there any way I could get a copy of a sample contract too.. I'm a new plower here in Philadelphia and would greatly appreciate it if I could see how other plowers do commercial and residential contracts. Thanks in advance.:salute:

8. dsindustries

dsindustries Junior Member

I'm new to the business and a sample commercial contract would be a big help. If someone could email me a copy at doug@ds-industries.com I sure would appreciate it.

9. spittincobra01

spittincobra01 Senior Member

I don't want to be a PITA but could you possibly send me a copy of your contract? I have done a few driveways in the past with no contract what so ever and have been worried every time even though I knew the people. This will be my first year plowing for people I do not know and want to cover my butt. Thank you VERY much in advance!

oh yeah, my email is SpittinCobra2001@yahoo.com
  10. sirstix

sirstix Junior Member
    from il

Can someone send me some sample contracts as well for res and commericial pls my email is sirstix@hotmail.com thanks guys...:redbounce
  11. NEPSJay

NEPSJay Senior Member

12. Runner

Runner Senior Member

You guys have mail (I THINK!!!!!!) It took me 3 times and shutting my computer down, but I think it went through. Please let me know, someone.
  13. JPMAKO

JPMAKO Senior Member

Could I see a copy too?
    I would like to compare and see if there is anything that I may have missed.

14. bigdog

bigdog Junior Member

15. sailscall01

sailscall01 Member

Thanks for the Copy

I just wanted to thank you for emailing me a copy of your contracts.. This site is one of the best sites for a new guy. Everyone is friendly and willing to help a fellow brother out.. Thank you and I hope you all have a very profitable winter.. payup :salute:
  16. RSK

RSK Senior Member

17. yankees1

yankees1 Junior Member

can someone please email me an example of their contracts, res./comm. thanx mfy05@hotmail.com
  18. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

If its not too much trouble, just so i can start planning for next year, if i could see a sample contract that would be great, my email is mcwlandscaping@yahoo.com thanks!!
  19. Quail Creek LC

Quail Creek LC Junior Member

Just started checking out Plowsite. Could someone please send me a copy of a residential contract. Thanks a bunch. rivermallard@aol.com
  20. somm

somm Senior Member

see ours and hopefully others agreements posted in our thread, "Elements" forum.