1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sample Contract for you!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by IMAGE, Nov 26, 2007.

1. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Here is a contract I made using parts of about 5 different contracts I found on this site. I compiled them all together into something that works for me. Hope it works for you!

Last edited: Nov 26, 2007
  2. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Ok it was to big and did not work the first time.

I broke it into 3 pages and uploaded them seperate. The only thing that I noticed that changed is the footers all say page 1 now.

Enjoy!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 27, 2007
  3. amscapes03

amscapes03 Member

wow....i thought my contract was pretty decent. what are you an attorney in the off-season, just kidding. thats a really good contract. i need to step mine up as far as the legal jargon.

4. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

haha, no. I copy/pasted parts from about 5 different contracts I found here on plowsite, added a few things here and there, then styled it to look seemless and professional.

5. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

maybe a thanks and something else at the end to make them feel special.... jmo very nice tho

6. Snowpower

Snowpower Senior Member

Needs a few more hearafters, herins, and where for art thou's. And those indemnification clauses always crack me up.

7. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

[​IMG]

8. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing Senior Member

9. Oasis

Oasis Senior Member

I thought I gave my contract a lot of thought. WOW thats gotta be the best snow contract I have seen to date. Way to go. It has definetly given me new ideas for next years contracts.
    Thankstymusic

10. TEX

TEX Senior Member

thanks a ton:drinkup:

11. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

Can I ask you why you would have Blizzard plow photos on your web page if you don't use them? Not trying to bust your chops just wondering. Are you hoping or something?

12. mexiking

mexiking Member
    from NJ

with that part of slip and fall not being responsible.... Will that really work if someone falls?

13. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Probally not. Any one can sue, for any reason. But slip and falls dont really hold up in court around here anyways. Mainly its just to deter them, and because I want to make sure it is stated and that my policy is clear. Plus it MAY come in handy, at least give me an arguement point in court. When it comes right down to it, it would be up to a judge or jury if they did want to sue.

I have an updated one, I will upload it in a minute.

14. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Here is the updated, not much for changes, just tweaked.

I have an after the storm one also, its basically the same, just change the "during" to "after". [​IMG]

Attached Files:

15. Boycea

Boycea Member
    from MA

Nice work, thank you!

16. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

No problem, all I ask is in return is NO LOWBALLING :) Lets get the industry wages higher wesport

17. streetfrog

streetfrog Senior Member

Hey Image is there anyway you can save that to an acrobat form and upload it? I don't have word so can't see it:cry: Just a question. Thanks Ken

18. porterdan6

porterdan6 Junior Member

that is a very nice contract. i am just getting into this adventure so this will be helpful. thanks

19. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Ken,
    I tried saving it a bunch of different ways, but I dont have acrobat, so I cant save it that way. The best way I found to save it was as a webpage, but I cant attach a .htm file on here. PM me your email and I can email it to you as a webpage you can open in your web browser.

-Steve

20. cicnykid

cicnykid Junior Member
    from Cicny

I had to remove the word art at the top and change the footer to get it under the max 100 KB pdf requirement but here it is

Attached Files: