1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sample cans

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by hydro_37, Mar 19, 2009.

1. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Do they have the sample size cans for sale anywhere? They are the perfect size to throw in the glovebox to carry with you. Nice to keep the smaller cans for use in the house too.

2. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

3. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Thanks Dano. :waving:
    Maybe you need to run some more contests and give out free sample cans too....:D
    I need 3 to get the trucks ready for spring.

4. apik1

apik1 Senior Member

Wow they are expensive there!!!!!

5. Dano50

from CA

Yeah, the problem with that can is the package. It's almost as expensive to package that size as the 11 3/4 oz. :cry:

6. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

A plow dealer close to me that I work with is going to start carrying fluid film. I was talking to him about it, and he was like we are going to start carrying it in a few weeks. He loves the stuff almost as much as me. I gave one to my dad and brother and they were amazed at how well it worked. Great product. Do you think it would be a good idea to spray my new aluminum truckcraft dump insert with it next winter once I hook the dicer to the back. I will be running a few tons through it a night, Thanks

7. Dano50

from CA

It certainly couldn't hurt....:D

Thanks for the feedback concerning the dealer. That is much appreciated. :nod:

Next contest will be sample cans. I like that idea. Actually, I like the package. It is a very convenient size.

8. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Dano always said he likes to carry a small package around with him.:eek:

9. Dano50

from CA

Hey now, you're sounding like my wife!

10. joyofFluidFilm

joyofFluidFilm Senior Member

hmm...a small package of what? fish?

11. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

[​IMG]

12. joyofFluidFilm

joyofFluidFilm Senior Member

mystery meat?:eek:

13. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

Hey Dano, if the sample size aerosol cans are costly, how about a small manual pump bottle package? Environmentally friendly and should be much lower packaging costs...

14. Dano50

from CA

We carry a 12 oz. pump can. I'm personally not crazy about it because it doesn't work that well. We've go the 8 oz. brush cans on the way!