1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sam Controller Not Working

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Brandon29, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Brandon29

Brandon29 Senior Member

I have a 8ft meyer plow with e60 pump. I just installed this in my 03 chevy 2500hd and the controller lights up and has a green light. As soon as you hit any button the light goes red. It flashes 3 times. Which is a problem with the green wire. Changed solenoid on pump and still have the same problem. Any ideas?
  2. JeepCoMJ

JeepCoMJ Senior Member

Check all connectors, then check continuity of green wire from where controller plugs in to where coil plugs in Also check your ground.

Barring that, you likely need a controller
  3. mpriester

mpriester Senior Member

mine is doing the same thing but knock on wood it still works. i ordered a new controller as it has done it on both of my pumps and i have checked all the wiring and found no issues.
  4. tjctransport

tjctransport PlowSite.com Addict

mine does that with a bad ground connection.
  5. Boomer123

Boomer123 Senior Member

If anyone needs a like new Meyer S.A.M controller I have one for sale in the used equipt category.