1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

salter needed in akron oh

Discussion in 'Employment' started by suzuki0702, Oct 4, 2009.

1. suzuki0702

suzuki0702 Senior Member

i have several bids out for plow/salt . but i dont salt so i need a guy who i can call to do salting. shoot me an email to work out pricing.

2. aus316

aus316 Member

Dont get me wrong and i mean no offensce but why would u bid a service you cannot provide and depnd on some one else to provide it 4 you under your reputation?:gunsfiring:

3. suzuki0702

suzuki0702 Senior Member

my brother usually salts for me with a hitch hopper but hes taken on full time employment, so no option there as i already had the bids out before i found out about his lack of commitment.
    bump

4. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

Why not just get a hitch mount for yourself or use his?

5. suzuki0702

suzuki0702 Senior Member

may end up doin that. thanks for replys!

6. traviswalker007

traviswalker007 Senior Member

hello

THAT WOULD BE SUB-CONTRACTING!!! SOMETHING WE LCO'S DO, KNOW WHAT I MEAN VERN!!![

QUOTE=aus316;818754]Dont get me wrong and i mean no offensce but why would u bid a service you cannot provide and depnd on some one else to provide it 4 you under your reputation?:gunsfiring:[/QUOTE]