1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Saltdogg TGS07 tailgate salter NJ

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by srl28, Mar 11, 2013.

1. srl28

srl28 Senior Member

Selling a seldom used tailgate spreader of ours. This was always on my personal/work truck and I was never doing the bulk of the plowing, mostly used for touch ups and the like. Bought it two years ago.Biggest tailgate spreader they make. Always washed and lubed after each storm. Works very well, one of the best tailgate salters I've used. Very reliable and has never once jammed or given us a problem. Comes with the vibrator, contoller and all wiring. Located in North NJ. s, Will try and get some pictures up tomorrow. Selling to free up some shop space for the non snow season and upgrade before next. It is in excellent condition with just the orange guard bar by the spinner dented in two spots, just cosmetic. $1,200.00

Also may consider selling a 2010 Boss 8' superduty blade. No control, mount, or wiring. Make an offer

2. srl28

srl28 Senior Member

bump and some pictures. Very clean. Have pictures of plow if anyones interested in that as well.

salter1.jpg

salter2.jpg

salter3.jpg

3. srl28

srl28 Senior Member

Bump it up.. Make offers!!

4. srl28

srl28 Senior Member

Anyone? Make an offer

5. srl28

srl28 Senior Member

$1000.00 last call. Have someone interested at that price, just putting it out there in case something changes.

6. dm5.9

dm5.9 Member

Where in nj are you located? I may be interested, any pics of the controller?

7. srl28

srl28 Senior Member

I can get a shot if the controller. It is the black faced digital one. Newer version of it and have never had a single problem with it. I'm in Sparta nj