1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SaltDogg Spreaders

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ImpressPlowing, Nov 22, 2012.

1. ImpressPlowing

ImpressPlowing Member
    from NYC

2. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Are these units used? As this is the used equipment section, or are you just selling them for much more than they cost retail here?
  3. ImpressPlowing

ImpressPlowing Member
    from NYC

they are new
  4. TheXpress2002

TheXpress2002 2000 Club Member
    from Canton

Yikes!!!!......I hate to step on toes, but how can you justify your pricing? Your SHPE4000 is over $2500 more than average. You may want to check out your competition pricing.

If they are flying off the pallets for you, I give you props with your business model.

Please take the above as constructive criticism
  5. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

I agree. Shpe2000 is about $500 higher than a local shop selling new here.
  6. mg1826

mg1826 Member

Angelo's Supply has the TGS07 for $1,349. If your able to match the price I'll by another one.
  7. tuney443

tuney443 PlowSite.com Addict

Being in NYC I think is the reason his prices are so high.If you go 70 miles to the country, North to where I am,the 1500 Salty Dogg is app.$700 less.I'm quite sure Jersey prices are similar to ours, so I have no idea why he thinks he'll be selling much.