1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SaltDogg SHPE2000 / 95 GMC 3500, MN

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Puddlejumper, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Puddlejumper

Puddlejumper Member

Looking to sell a SHPE2000 and the truck it is currently on. 1995 GMC 3500.

Truck: 1995 GMC 3500 Dually 4x4 6.5 turbo. 248k miles.

Transmission rebuilt (2008). New water pump, rear brakes, fluid service, fuel filter, harmonic balancer, turbo wastegate (2009). Truck runs solid and gave us no trouble last season at all.

Sander - Saltdogg 2.0 cu yd spreader (Unit has a vibrator).

New gear motor for auger (updated motor is more heavy duty), New rear flanged bearing on auger (2009).

asking $5,500 obo for the sander and truck.

If interested just send me an e-mail with your phone number and I will give you a call.

2. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

How much for the salt dog? I'll give you $1000 for it, and I'll pick it up tonight.
  3. Puddlejumper

Puddlejumper Member

At this time

At this time I really dont want to seperate them. But if I did I would be looking for 2k on the SaltDogg. Its in great shape well maintained and had all the bugs (to small a motor on the auger) already taken care of.

Of course you could always buy the package and sell the truck. As you know a 1 ton 4x4 dually is easy to sell in that price range.
  4. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

What town you in? I'm in Fargo
  5. Puddlejumper

Puddlejumper Member

Foley, Mn. 187 miles on I94 from here to there.

Just went through there a couple of weeks ago when I did Sturgis and Yellowstone.
  6. Puddlejumper

Puddlejumper Member

Selling just the SaltDogg now.

Well the brother in law wanted the truck for the farm. So I have just the Sander now.

Looking to get $2,200 for it.
  7. zimmatic

zimmatic Junior Member
    from zone 4

what is your phone # I want to come and see it asap. I am located in shakopee
  8. Jake23rc

Jake23rc Member

Is this unit still available
  9. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Are you willing to meet somewhere with the spreader? I have relatives around the twin cities I could stay with... Let me know. Thanks
  10. G&T LAWN

G&T LAWN Senior Member

Do u still have it??????
  11. pmdheadhunter

pmdheadhunter Junior Member

Is the salter still available?

12. Shop's Lawn

Shop's Lawn Senior Member

interested in the salter- call me 715-338-5326- Kyle