1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SaltDogg SHPE 4000

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by Red Bull Junkie, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Red Bull Junkie

Red Bull Junkie Senior Member

Have you guys, or anyone you know, had experience with this model? (4 Yard SHPE 4000)
    I found a few post's but i'm hoping to get some more info before I make a purchase in the next 2 weeks. Any other thoughts on Buyers Spreaders welcome as well.

Thanks in advance.

2. Red Bull Junkie

Looks like we are going with the new 6000 from saltdogg.....but would still like opinions on the 4000. Anybody?

3. stewartsrepair

stewartsrepair Junior Member

I have an electric 1400600ss salt dogg from buyers i think it is a great product. I would highly recomnd you looking at this product it has a very low amp draw and the drag chain will pull just about anything, but will auto reverse and clear its self if it dose get jamed. I plow early mornings by town house I got the job and keep the job because I DO NOT wake up the yuppies

4. Red Bull Junkie

LOL. Thanks for the comment, it really helps to get info from guys who have hands on experience with equipment. Yuppies need there beauty sleep :laughing:

Happy B-day to the world's biggest gun club. I ussmileyflagwill never forget the sweat, blood, and tears I shared with my brothers. Semper Fi