1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Saltdogg Controllers

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ColumbiaLand, Dec 21, 2009.

1. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

I have two Saltdogg controllers for the Electric Spreaders. They are brand new, Never used. They should work with all Buyers/Saltdogg Poly Spreaders. Any questions please call 518-598-7267 or send a PM. Looking to get 325.00 w/shipping or make any offer. Thanks

2. framer1901

framer1901 Senior Member

Are these the new new digital ones or the few year old knob ones??

3. ColumbiaLand

new digital ones, not the ones that they had problems with, I have two saltdoggs that im running now and there nice.

4. ColumbiaLand

bump to the top

5. tuney443

tuney443 PlowSite.com Addict

Are yours white with the ''jam'' and[ I think] ''overload'' warning lites or black without those. I might be talking soon to you depending on what happens at my dealer today.

6. ColumbiaLand

It does not have the warning lights. If it jams it will throw a code on he screen for the auger, so it will still tell you if there is a jam. Call me if you interested. Could meet up somewhere since your not far away. I'm on the dutchess border. Collin 518-598-7267