1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Saltdogg 2000 Shpe 1 year old

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by R.J.B., Oct 17, 2014.

1. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

We are selling our shpe 2000 vbox spreader. Bought last November and we need either a bigger vbox or goin with a tailgate spreader. Auger and parts all fluid filmed before use. All controls wiring, controls and tie downs included. Asking 3k obo, spreader is red in color. 440 477-2731

2. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen PlowSite.com Addict

3190 new...

3. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

That's not what I paid! it's negotiable

4. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

5. Citytow

Citytow Senior Member
    from phila

2800. 3yrs ago .self installed

6. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

A. Not even relevant

B. A 3 year old unit is way out dated to the current models or even 1 yr old models

C. His is colored red, colored units are more money than black

7. JustJeff

I don't believe the Saltdogg units have changed at all in the last three years, and if you buy from CPW, their prices are the same for yellow, red, or black.

8. Whiffyspark

Whiffyspark 2000 Club Member
    from SOMD

Yep unless it's a 2250

I buy one two year old 2 yards for 15. 35 new installed

9. JustJeff

Whiffy, put the drink down!!! What did your post mean again??? :)

10. Whiffyspark

Whiffyspark 2000 Club Member
    from SOMD

1.5-2 yards haven't changed. The 2250 is different. Has 2 vibrators and a few other changes.

A new 2 yard is 3500 installed.

11. Citytow

Citytow Senior Member
    from phila

i know my uncles cousins friends brother has a pink one

12. JustJeff

And just what does that stupid-assed answer mean?

13. leigh

leigh PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

humor! sort of.To the op,might want to start new thread with a new price that reflects the market,these guys are relentless!

14. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

I think the comments on everyone's classifieds are really annoying. Let the guy ask whatever he wants and if your not going to buy it don't beat his post up. You mention cpw but do they have free shipping? I highly doubt it. The best price I could find by me was 3600 plus tax. I ended up paying $3299 in a package deal and Matthew G is correct colors red and yellow are more money. Cpw site makes no mention of color that I see.
    Recently when I was beat up on the loaders I posted and everyone said "your smoking crack I paid x two years ago for an older machine with more hours" completely ignorant non relevant replies and guess what ALL the machines sold for within a grand of asking. So I'm going to say this post some pictures and good luck!

Last edited: Oct 20, 2014
  15. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

My mistake it was a 2250 and they only made a few in red. Where i bought it is right down the street from buyers. Any way we are keeping it and i will make note if we sell. thanks for the comments.