1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SaltDogg 1.5 spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by cornerstone, Aug 18, 2009.

1. cornerstone

cornerstone Member

Less than 2yrs old. Bought new, Used twice. Approx. 12 tons sand through it total.
    I can drop off at shipping dock if needed.
    I'll get some pics up this week.
  2. 10elawncare

10elawncare Senior Member

I have this model spreader and its a great piece of equipment. I used it a lot this past winter season and it never let me down. I'm assuming the controller comes with the unit. Thats a pretty good price for it. I paid 3400 shipped for mine. Very simple to install run a wire from the battery into the controller and one from the fuse box. Then another cable to the spreader and your done. The closest dealer to me wanted 3900 w/ installation + tax. So this is a pretty good deal. I paid 250$ for freight. Good luck selling it! Its a awesome spreader!
  3. cornerstone

cornerstone Member

Control box,harness, cover and straps included. Hook it up and you're in business.
  4. gmcplowtruck

gmcplowtruck Member

i have 2 of the 2 cu yd spreaders and i only paid $3500 a piece and install is easy i would say if its 2 years old your price might be a little high when you can get a brand new one with a warranty for $500 more