1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Salt supplier

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by gunner7, Dec 1, 2011.

1. gunner7

gunner7 Junior Member

Found a place in Avon, Ohio called The Salt Connection. They sell bulk salt and bagged products. The great thing is they are open 24 hours a day when it is snowing. Someone is always there to load you.
  2. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

I have used them before, but there prices are not the best. I use Abraxus out on West 130th and Brookpark. They have great pre season prices and there regular seasons prices are still cheaper then Salt Collection. But seeing you are out of Lorain then salt connection is a good option. There is also Kurtz Brothers over on miller rd off Rt 611. I use them for all my landscape supplies but there salt prices are little pricey as well. Is most of your work over in lorain. We service Avon, Bay, Westlake, Rocky River and Lakewood. Welcome to plowsite also.