1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Salt Spreaders large and small

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by iceman1, Sep 5, 2012.

1. iceman1

iceman1 Senior Member

I have a bunch of barely used 2 ton, 4 ton, 4.5 ton, and under the tailgate (for larger dump) electric spreaders. Everything is Saltdogg and everything is stainless. Most are gas. Have 1 Hyd. V box 4 ton and the electric under tailgate. These are all Manufactured in late 2011. They were used in Cincinnati last year. wow a whole 2.9" of snow all year. These things are like new as always. They come with a 1 year full warranty and I will install for free. 2 tons $3200, 4 tons $5800, 4.5 Tons $6200, tailgate $3200

salt spreaders in red barn.jpg
  2. iceman1

iceman1 Senior Member

3. Landforms Snow

Landforms Snow Junior Member
    from MI

Do you still have the 4.5 and do you have anything bigger? Thanks
  4. iceman1

iceman1 Senior Member

all I have is the 9' and the 10' the 9 is right at 4.6 tons max and the 10' is at 5.1 tons max. These r perfect shape. just starting taking these out of the barns yesterday and they are perfect. well I guess that is what 2.9" of total snow does to equipment!!
  5. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

Are the 9 and 10 gas or electric
  6. iceman1

iceman1 Senior Member

everything is gas, but 1 hydraulic 9'
  7. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

Do you have a pic of the under tailgate spreader and how much with no install. Thanks.