1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Salt Spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JRSlawn, Sep 23, 2004.

1. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

Looking for a used salt spreader working or not. Also a couple meyers e-60 pumps that may need a rebuild. Pm me
  2. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

I have a snowex 1075 tailgate spreader.bought it last Dec,like new with controller. It cost me 1600.00 last year. I want 1000.00 firm for it. I'm going to a V box. email me flykelley930@aol.com if you want any more info.

Regards Mike
  3. heliski989

heliski989 Member
    from mi

snow ex 575

i have a snow ex 575 never used & mising controler. im lookin for $500
    give me a call 248.863.7706-jonathon
  4. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge Senior Member

heliski get me a controller an i will give ya 500 without its only worth

lets talk
  5. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

snowex with controller... 600 OBO. or snowex and curtis with one controller for $1000.
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2006
  6. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Have a GroTec (now Snow-x) with swing away mounts, needs a spinner bearing. $300
  7. celticgreens

celticgreens Junior Member

im interested

i would love to get my hands on that snowex you have, but im in NJ, you know of any shipping methods or should i just forget about it??
  8. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

it would be around 40-60 to ship... it weighs around 100lbs i think. perhaps check on fedex.com.... the specs of it are on snowex's website.... my zip is 48236