1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Salt Spreader Prices

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by TurfSolutionsMN, Mar 19, 2008.

1. TurfSolutionsMN

TurfSolutionsMN Senior Member
    from MN

I am looking for a salt spreader to run next year. I am looking at Sno Way or Western. The Western dealer is 15 min away and Sno Way is 45 min away. Do you guys have any problems running Sno Way? I am looking at there 9 or 10 foot V SS, about how much do they run?

2. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Thank you for your interest in our spreaders. Have you tried contacting any of our authorized dealers in MN for pricing?

3. TurfSolutionsMN

TurfSolutionsMN Senior Member
    from MN

No I havn't called them yet. I thought if I asked on here I could get a few ballpark figures.

4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Dealer prices differ, based on buying power, overheads, equipment variances and freight charges. Price local for most accurate pricing, and remember, look at service levels of suppliers the cheapest guy might not be the "best price"