1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

salt spreader for sale tailgate model

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by sweetk30, Sep 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

i have a snow way spreader for sale. good used shape but could use a bit of clean up before season start.

i have wiring harnness from batt to cab to tailgate plug in area. no controler avalible from me. fits in 2" trailer hitch when on truck.

i have put power to the motor and spins just fine. no cracks or breaks in poly tub body that i can find.

looking for 400 cash or best offers or trades possible.

snowway1.jpg

2. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

3. sweetk30

email sent to your add posted.

4. sweetk30

still for sale or trades possible.

5. btammo

btammo Member

WHats it hold for pounds? Is it just a free flow or is there an auger in the throat or something? THanks

6. sweetk30

dump it in and few little bolt break it up as shaft spins.

dont know much about it. got it in a deal and dont need it. but it does work and just needs home and season prep work.

make offer in trades or cash.

salt spreder 003.jpg

7. btammo

btammo Member

WHat lets the material flow? What prevents it from all coming out at once at the throat? Just curious dont know much about this brand. Anyone else ever have one of these that knows?

8. sweetk30

there is a flow control lever at the bottom of the unit. the white lever/bar in the pic close to the output.

never tryed it but its there. like i said got it in trade and just know the unit fires up and spind good. no major noises or sounds.

9. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

sold............................

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.