1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Salt Spreader For Sale Great Deal!!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mikez444, Aug 28, 2007.

1. mikez444

mikez444 Junior Member

Hello,
    I am selling a Snowex Pro Mini-575 Salt Spreader. It has a brand new motor that I replaced. The salt spreader itself is in excellent condition and works like new. Additionally, I have a brand new controller for it with all the wiring (you must have this with the spreader). I am asking 850 for the spreader and the controller, I will throw the mount in there for 950, cannot beat that...

I also have a hitch mount that has only seen one winter as well. This is visible in the pictures as it allows the spreader to swing 180 degrees out from the tailgate of the truck for complete access to the bed of the truck (very convenient).

After the motor and controller were bought new, I used them for one winter season and now I am forced to sell them. The ideal spreader for small to mid-size commercial contractors. Some specs include:

* Polyethylene hopper elimates corrosion.

* 5.75 cu. ft. hopper capacity

* Receiver hitch mount standard

* Variable Speed Controller for spread pattern control

* Top screen standard.
    I am asking 850 for the spreader and the controller, I will throw the mount in there for 950, cannot beat that...

I have attached some pictures of the brand new controller and pictures of the salt spreader itself. Please let me know if you are still interested. 517-719-3129. Ask for Mike, thanks!!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg