1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Salt Sand Gravel Spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Plowingsince73, Oct 31, 2002.

1. Plowingsince73

Plowingsince73 Junior Member

For Sale: A very nice used 10’ Spreader. It was manufactured by Econo Commander, by Swenson. It is in extremely nice condition with most of its original paint intact. It appears to have been used very little. I was told by the previous owner it had always been stored inside. It comes complete with top screens, and instruction booklet. It is a hydraulic model, which runs off the central hydraulics of your truck. It will require a control valve, which is NOT included. The conveyer chain looks real nice. The spinner housing has been removed to make hauling easier, and will be easy to remount. Shipping will NOT be available. I will be glad to load it on your truck or trailer for FREE. The spreader is located in South Central Missouri, about 140 miles South West of St. Louis Missouri near the town of Waynesville. Shipping is NOT available. Price $750.00 Firm. If you would like to see a scan of it let me know and I will email you one. You may contact Tom Bushley at bushley@jobe.net or call 573-774-2262 evenings until 10 PM Central time.