1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

salt in wi

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by gkp, Nov 17, 2009.

1. gkp

gkp Member

Any one know of any good prices on bulk salt in southern wi? Any help would be appreciated..........

2. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

That's a loaded question... Details would help.
    How much do you need?
    Can you truck or need it delivered?
    What do you consider a good price?
    Then I can steer you in the right direction or give you a contact name!

3. michigan salt

michigan salt Member

Salt WI

I can give you a quote from Chicago. email me michigansalt@yahoo.com and get me the delivery address. I'll see what I can do. Thank you.

Andy L.
    Michigan Salt Products, LLC
    888-340-7258
    www.michigansalt.com
    ussmileyflag

4. gkp

gkp Member

Probably looking at about 50 tons........ I can pick it up in dumptruck loads if not too far away looking for under $100 per ton...... might need more depending on contracts still out?

Thanks Guys.......

5. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

Send me (email) your phone number and I'll give you a call tomorrow. We can pull out of Milwaukee or off the Mississippi area.
    When do you need it?
    SInce we truck out of the port, our trucks need to deliver it. A quad axle will haul 22-23 ton. So if you'd like 2 loads that should be no problem.
    jahnkelandscaping@hotmail.com