1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Salt in Cincy???

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by Drottlawn, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Drottlawn

Drottlawn Senior Member

I still have about 25 ton left, but was wondering if it was hard to get more around Cincinnati? I may need 25-50 ton more for feb. Anyone around here get any deliveries lately? If so, what prices?

2. fortydegnorth

fortydegnorth Senior Member

I have seen it advertised on craigslist for 115-130 a ton delivered. I called a guy named Kevin from the Cincy area and he would deliver it to us around Dayton for 140. He had 20,000 tons I think. Seems high we paid $98 in the fall but can't get any more from our supplier so I'm sure we will have to cough up some more cash if we need more. Try CWS or Evans. I bet Evans wants an arm and a leg. Bzak had salt last year until Evans bought there supply.

3. rblake

rblake Senior Member
    from dayton

i had a supplier call me last week that i have delt with in the past. call me at 937 287-6808. I will give you his name.