1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Salt/Halite clearance at cost

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by happy, Feb 20, 2012.

1. happy

happy Junior Member

I have 10 skids of halite deicer salt. 4 skids of undyed $190 per skid;

6 skids of blue tinted halite salt screened to a uniform size(some people use this for sidewalks) $195per skid

2 skids of BZ pro slicer sidewalk deicer that is pre wetted with a liquid deicer. $7

Half skid of Peladow calcium chloride $14 per bag

Half skid of Magnesium chloride $13 per bag
    All products are 50# bags
    I am not on plowsite everyday so it may be a good idea to call me if you have not received a response back after a few days.
  2. happy

happy Junior Member

Below cost

If someone was interested in all 10 pallets of the halite only I will actually sell them at a loss at $185 per pallet. I just dont have room for that many pallets around here once we get our mulch deliveries. This is fresh salt purchased this season, I just dont usually keep inventory around through the summer. I normally sell this for $220 per pallet