1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

salt dogg

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MRB613, Jan 13, 2015.

1. MRB613

MRB613 Junior Member

I have a 2 yard bulk spreader comes with everything you need works great and cleaned after every storm useing a dump truck to salt now no need for this one 3,000 obo or trade for chevy plow truck call or text 740 503 1346 thanks

2. JeepCreepn01

JeepCreepn01 Senior Member
    from Ohio

How old is it? What conteoller does it have? You can buy new for almost that price so hopefully it's brand new tHis year? I'm interested kinda for the right price

Last edited: Jan 14, 2015
  3. MRB613

MRB613 Junior Member

Its the second winter for it i can text you pictures if you text me your number

4. JeepCreepn01

from Ohio

Give you 1800.00 for it sight unseen Assuming it works I'm located in dayton so your far for sure

5. MRB613

MRB613 Junior Member

Im about an hour from you

6. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

if you are not interested in purchasing the item for sale then there is no need to respond...something is worth what someone is willing to pay for it and it is up to the buyer to do their homework, etc. and decide if they want to buy the item. so, there is also no need to post what you think something is worth, your opinion on the item for sale, etc...especially when you have no intentions of buying it.

7. MahonLawnCare

MahonLawnCare Senior Member
    from Ohio

i agree to an extent MJD but sometimes the prices people post stuff up for are borderline offensive.

8. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen PlowSite.com Addict

Except I do have intentions of buying another. Did you see that I posted in a thread for one in Cleveland? This guy isn't too far from me either...If he's willing to sell it at a decent price I'm interested in buying it.

9. MRB613

MRB613 Junior Member

2k come get it

10. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

as I said, if you are interested then post, if not then don't...and no need to continue to clutter this thread

Thanks

11. JeepCreepn01

from Ohio

Hey thanks, not interested now just picked up a local salt dogg 2.0. Free bump up for ya

12. MRB613

MRB613 Junior Member

2,000 cash