1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Salt Dogg Vbox for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bsmitty, Aug 12, 2016.

1. bsmitty

bsmitty Member
    from Chicago

Salt Dogg poly electric 1.5 yard Vbox for sale. Used for only 1 season. In great condition. Asking $2100 obo. Unable to post pictures. Please call or text with any questions or photos. 847 815-2305.

2. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

Why are you selling it?

3. bsmitty

bsmitty Member
    from Chicago

I am selling due to not having as many accounts to salt and going to a tailgate spreader with bagged salt.

4. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

So, you're selling a V-box for 2,100 to go to a tailgate unit that will cost almost that much, when you could possibly have a use for the V-box in the future? Not trying to be a dick, just not understanding your train of thought. But it's your business, I wish you luck selling your spreader and hope you have a good season.

5. bsmitty

bsmitty Member
    from Chicago

I haven't used the Vbox in 2 seasons. I also don't have a skid anymore to load bulk salt. Bags and a tailgate spreader is just easier for me.

6. bsmitty

bsmitty Member
    from Chicago

7. bsmitty

bsmitty Member
    from Chicago

Bump... Unit is in great shape!

8. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Do you have pics? Did you buy the spreader new? I might be interested. I'll try to text you tomorrow. It's a little late tonight

9. bsmitty

bsmitty Member
    from Chicago

The spreader is still for sale. I bought it new 3 years ago and only used it for 2 seasons. The spreader wasn't used last year.

10. cjames808

cjames808 Member

Still for sale? Send me some pics.

Thanks