1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Salt Dogg TGS03 Tailgate Salt Spreader,Controller,Can handle Bulk, - $1000 (Akron

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by snowpoe, Jan 31, 2014.

1. snowpoe

snowpoe Member

I have a like new (Look at Pics) Buyers Salt Dogg TGS03 Hitch Mount Tailgate salt spreader.The spreader can handle rock salt, sand, or combination & Bulk(with optional Vibrator). Feed Mechanism is a horizontal auger that feeds to the spinner like a V-Box. Comes with a New Variable Speed Control with vibrator switch with manual and wiring diagram and full wire harness. And comes with mounting Instructions for the spreader. It is very easy to hook it all up . I have only ran 800 Lbs. through it to make sure it worked before I sell it. It works great and spreads from 3' to 30' width and holds 8 cu. ft. (600+ Lbs.) .It weighs 165 Lbs and can be mounted by one bigger person.I have several new Z 80 Lb. Vibrators for sale and can include one with the sale of spreader for $100 or $140 with out. These go for over $180 plus..If interested I can hook it all up on my truck and show you how it works. I also have a new Speed controller for back up that I would sell for $135
    $1000 for the TGS03 Spreader and controller with wire harness, NO Emails, NO Spam
    $140 for Z-80 Lb.Vibrator Kits by them selves (Made in USA) These are the good ones
    Call or Text Steve 330 283-098two
    For more pics search on Akron Craigslist

2013 christmas 003.jpg

2. snowpoe

snowpoe Member

This spreader is absolutely like new. It has had only 800Lbs. ran through it. All the paint is still on the auger. Only reason im selling it is because I bought a bunch of stuff at a over stock ,new old stock , display items and discontinued item type sale to try and make a few bucks because it hardly snows here in Akron anymore. Please get this out of my garage.

2013 christmas 009.jpg

2013 christmas 011.jpg

2013 christmas 004.jpg

controltimbren 004.jpg

controltimbren 008.jpg

3. snowpoe

snowpoe Member

This needs to go b4 it ends up on fee bay

This needs to go b4 it ends up on fee bay. Save $500 over new

4. Lone136

Lone136 Senior Member

To bad your so far away from Pa. I would take it off of your hands

5. mega10cab

mega10cab Senior Member

No kidding. What a heck of a deal.

6. snowpoe

snowpoe Member

Will travel to meet up to 2 hrs. or 125 miles

Will travel to meet up to 2 hrs. or 125 miles at $00.40 cents a mile one way.

I need it out of the garage as stuff is starting to pile up around it. LOL

7. snowpoe

snowpoe Member

Sold ! Sold ! Sold !

SOLD !!! SOLD !!! SOLD !!! To nice local guy to salt his Church