1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Salt Dogg Tailgate replacement spreader used one season SE NH

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by spunkmeyer, Oct 6, 2011.

1. spunkmeyer

spunkmeyer Junior Member
    from NE US

I am selling a Salt Dogg tailgate replacement spreader that mounts onto a dumperdogg dump insert for $2750 obo. Located in Dover, NH 03820. This is an excellent peice of equipment, but I've had a career change and I don't need it anymore.

I bought this brand new in the fall of 2010 while I was home on leave from Afghanistan. I thought I was going to be expanding my plowing when I got home, however, I got an oppertunity to stay in uniform full-time, so I never used it for anything more than my own driveway.

The only issue I've had with it is that one of the pins that connects it to the dump insert is a little tight when you mount it, but once its in there are no problems.

The wiring harness is still installed on my truck so I can demo it for anyone local who is interested, but as soon as it sells I'll have to uninstall it.

I am willing to ship if the buyer is willing to pay freight, and works with me on making the arrangements.

No pics as I don't have internet at home and work won't let me upload them, but I can e-mail pics from my iphone, just ask: andrewperry82@yahoo.com.

Buyers product description: http://www.saltdogg.com/Salt_Spreader/ReplacementTailgateSpreader/index.html

2. spunkmeyer

spunkmeyer Junior Member
    from NE US

Price drop to $2500

3. spunkmeyer

spunkmeyer Junior Member
    from NE US

Price drop $2000