1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Salt Dogg sreader hit by a car

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by Lawn Guy36, Dec 12, 2009.

1. Lawn Guy36

Lawn Guy36 Member

I was sitting at the circle in town waiting for my turn to go when all of a sudden bam right into my salt dogg.Its only been used once.Got out and looked at it and nothing wrong with it from the outside not even a scratch.The hot girl got out of her car to check it out.I pulled the cover off to look inside and the auger rod was nocked off the motor.I took her info and told her if i cant fix it you will have to pay for it she started crying lol.I got her info and went home to see what i could do.my neighbor and i got it hooked back up auger wasnt even bent.The only thing that was wrong is the bracket came lose tightened everything up and it worked like new again.That is one BAD AZZ spreader.I have the S05
  2. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

Way to make the poor girl cry!

3. Lawn Guy36

Lawn Guy36 Member

If i wasnt married i prob could of gotten more lol
  4. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

pics???? and Im not talkin about the spreader either;)
  5. Lawn Guy36

Lawn Guy36 Member

LMAO Tom that was good
  6. Snowplow71

Snowplow71 Senior Member

Got her info just for the spreader eh? :laughing:
  7. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Sure he got the info to spread her later. :laughing: :laughing:
  8. Lawn Guy36

Lawn Guy36 Member

LOL i wish i would of got a pic i would of posted it.But i do have her cell# highest bidder gets it.
  9. mcdevi90

mcdevi90 Junior Member
    from nj

love that spreader