1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Salt Dogg Spreaders F/S 2yd & 1.5yd

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Ajlawn1, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Ajlawn1

Ajlawn1 Senior Member

I still have for sale 2 SPHE2000's and 1 SPHE1500. I have everything to complete one of them less a mounting bracket for the controller. Everything on them is fully functioning other then the spinner assembly has taken some abuse (but works fine) and they are missing the auger hole baffles. Brand new wiring harness, and black faced controller included. All have top screens but no tarps. Complete $2100 for a 2yd and $1800 for the 1.5yd. If you are interested in the tub only 2yd $1200 and 1.5yd is $1000. Call or text for interest 574-532-four four seven seven

spreaders.jpg

2. JeepCreepn01

JeepCreepn01 Senior Member
    from Ohio

still available?

3. Ajlawn1

Ajlawn1 Senior Member

The 1500 is sold along with the extra wiring, controller and spinner. I have the two 2000's left, tubs only. $1000 ea now. Great backup/replacement or cheap way to build one up.....

4. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

Do you have spinners for them?

5. Ajlawn1

Ajlawn1 Senior Member

Tubs only.

6. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

Ok. I assumed that meant no spinners. Thanks

7. orinicklawncare

orinicklawncare Member

Im interested in the 2yd, I'm waiting to hear back from my buddy who runs hot shot to see if he is able to pick it up for me.

8. Ajlawn1

Ajlawn1 Senior Member

Ok still have two here... Thanks

9. pressedun

pressedun Junior Member

Willing to work a bit on the price? I'd be able to pick up, cash on the spot.

10. pressedun

pressedun Junior Member

Heck, I'd be willing to pick both up if I get the other for a small fee... Not sure where in WV you are...

11. Ajlawn1

Ajlawn1 Senior Member

Take both I would go $1800....

12. pressedun

pressedun Junior Member

I'd probably have to be at $800 for 1, gotta drive 5 hours one way. Let me know and we can make it happen in the next couple days.

13. Ajlawn1

Ajlawn1 Senior Member

$900 ea is bottom right now.... Thanks

14. pressedun

pressedun Junior Member

Would you be willing to meet me an hour or two East?

15. Ajlawn1

Ajlawn1 Senior Member

Yea at those prices sorry can't....

16. pressedun

pressedun Junior Member

Thanks for the responses, I'll have to pass at this time... By the time I get all of the necessary parts I'll be into it about 3/4 the price of a new one. If you're willing to go with $800 picked up at your place, I'll do it.

Give me a call or text 724-996-7304, Travis...

17. Ajlawn1

Ajlawn1 Senior Member

Ok sounds good but $900ea is bottom, to valuable in parts and for backups to go cheaper.

18. pressedun

pressedun Junior Member

No problem, if you change your mind let me know.

19. Ajlawn1

Ajlawn1 Senior Member

If you want to feel like you won and I guess I will too, lol....$1700 for both cash this week only... Numbers at the top

20. pressedun

pressedun Junior Member

I'm not trying to win man, just looking at the dollars and what makes sense. I can buy new at $3400 no tax...

I'll give you a call tomorrow.