1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Salt Dogg SHPE 2000 Wiring Harness

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MahonLawnCare, Nov 30, 2011.

1. MahonLawnCare

MahonLawnCare Senior Member
    from Ohio

I have one used salt dogg shpe 2000 wiring harness for sale. It works perfect. The only hang up with it is karrier company connectors on the ends not the oem buyers ones because karriers seal and keep out moisture so much better. It is the chasis side from the salter motor auger motor to the control box. I have an extra one from battery to control box I might be able to throw in for the right price. It has deutsche connectors on the ends instead of the cheap buyers ones. You will need those connectors on the ends of your motors harnesses. Asking $250.00 for it. You can get deutsche connectors online which is what I'd do.