1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Salt Dogg shpe 1500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by dodge2500, Dec 20, 2013.

1. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

I have a good used salt dogg shpe 1500 spreader for sale. The spreader has worked great for us but we need another larger unit. It has led backup lights, a backup beaper, and led flashers on the back as well as a light that lights up when you turn the salter on to see your spread pattern. There is a crack on the middle leg because we had drilled a hole and bolted a special mount there. It doesn't affect the spreader in the least bit and is hardly noticeable. We have been using it this way for the last 3 years. I am asking $1900.00 for it. Please don't lowball me as I will just keep it as a spare if no one is interested. I know Angelo's sells them pretty cheap and if you want to compare it to that, go buy one there. You can contact me at 219-916-3791 or email at snowbegonellc@gmail.com

salt dog pic 2.jpg

salt dog pic 3.jpg

salt dogg pic 1.jpg

2. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

Item is sold.