1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Salt DOGG Salters

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by TrueNorth, Nov 28, 2005.

1. TrueNorth

TrueNorth Junior Member

I've worked with SnowEx the last 3 or 4 years. I prefer them over the gas engine "issues" and steel v hoppers. As many of you I've had my issues with SnowEx but not to a point of replacing what I do have. I came across from Buyers a poly salter that has an auger down the middle. It seems like a class above SnowEx but the same price. Just wonderin if anyone else out there has had any good or bad feedback from this Salt Dogg from Buyers.
  2. little pat

little pat Member

We tried one last year loved it. Never had any problems with the unit. Like most spreaders, it spreads more to the drivers side. We only wish they made one with a larger hopper.
  3. ynvvbr

ynvvbr Member

I was also wondering about them. I hav heard the horro stories about some other Poly V Boxes. Do you guys have a link to there website where I can take a look.??
  4. EJK2352

EJK2352 Senior Member