1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Salt dogg 1500 1.5 yard

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SNOWANDICEMAN, Nov 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SNOWANDICEMAN

SNOWANDICEMAN Senior Member

Selling a 3 year old salt dogg poly 1.5 yards auger driven has tarp with hold downs and digital controller also has leds and spot lights on rear of spreader to use for backing up or to see material being discharged from spreader send me a private message and i will get back to you asap hope to get pictures soon 2800.00 firm.
    Snowandiceman

2. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

electric or gas?

3. SNOWANDICEMAN

Electric thanks for asking.

4. brian12281

brian12281 Member

FYI you can get this spreaders brand new for this price.

5. SNOWANDICEMAN

Not here you cant plus I have extra lighting on it.

6. brian12281

brian12281 Member

Hmm, well that sucks. Good luck with the sale. Their great salters.

7. SNOWANDICEMAN

Thanks Brian its works, great have a Happy Thanksgiving

8. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

I can get the same spreader brand new for what you're asking. http://angelossupplies.com/,

There out of 2 yarders but have 1.5's. Just bought a 2 yarder yesterday here for 3500.00

9. SNOWANDICEMAN

I been getting alot of calls for it must have done something right.

10. nepatsfan

nepatsfan Senior Member

11. Stuffdeer

Stuffdeer Senior Member

Wow, people. Leave him alone and let him sell...

If you aren't interested in the item then click that little back button in your browser and move along.

And FWIW, you guys can say you can get a new one for 2800...No, you cannot. Angelos is at least 3200, and the one on nothern tool is 3349 + 280 dollar shipping. So now I'm practically up to almost 1k more then what he is asking, plus he has the lighting on it, and if it is decent quality, can get pricey too.

And in his area, this may be a good price. And also, nepatsfan, the link you posted is for 3349, + 210 shipping to your zip code. so, 3559 total. I bet he'd come down to 2500 if he had too, and look at that, you just saved 1k...

12. nepatsfan

nepatsfan Senior Member

Its cool...I'm not gonna elaborate on it. That is the only one that publishes the price. Local dealers here dont charge shipping and dont publicize prices but they are the same or less. He said firm. 3 years old for 2800 or brand new for 32-3500....I know what I would do.

13. SNOWANDICEMAN

Who cares really now

14. SNOWANDICEMAN

correction just looked up the paper work on this sander and it just turned 2 years old this month not 3 years old as stated but 2 years OLD and paid 3550 new for this spreader.

15. R.J.S. SNOWPLOW

R.J.S. SNOWPLOW Senior Member

Snow and ice think about it for 3550.00 we get a warranty. For yours $2800.00 2 years old and no warranty
    At central parts $3276.43 brand new
    http://www.centralparts.com/equipment/salt-spreaders/v-box-hopper-spreaders/buyers-poly-v-box-salt-dogg-spreaders/

16. nepatsfan

nepatsfan Senior Member

17. nepatsfan

nepatsfan Senior Member

I'll give you 1900 for it, if its in great shape

18. SNOWANDICEMAN

Item is sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.