1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

salt/deicer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by happy, Nov 3, 2012.

1. happy

happy Junior Member

We have deicing salt for sale. It is a smaller particle size, not big rock size commonly found in most rock salts. 100% sodium chloride. This is this years salt, not something that was left over from last winter. price per skid is: (1-2skids-$204); 3-4 $200per skid; (5-8 $195per skid) 9-12 $190per skid

2. wideout

wideout Senior Member
    from iowa

can you ship it? if so how much to 52535

3. P&M Landscaping

P&M Landscaping Senior Member

Please call me at (734)934-1628. I would be interested in picking up a few pallets

4. happy

happy Junior Member

salt

These prices are good through November. Come Dec 1, we will be out of pre-season pricing. Just an fyi.

5. wideout

wideout Senior Member
    from iowa

That's great but if you don't tell us how to get a hold of you there isn't much we can do about it.

6. happy

happy Junior Member

salt

Wideout: As far as shipping, I would think going to uship would be the cheapest route. The pallets weigh 2475lbs. Not sure if after you pay freight if it would be a good buy or not.

If anybody doesn't want to pm or post reply, feel free to email at hapnerLL@hotmail.com

Peter: I left you a message today on the number you gave.