1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Salt/ deicer/sodium. CLEARANCE SALE!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by happy, Feb 15, 2013.

1. happy

happy Junior Member

We have deicing salt for sale. It is a smaller particle size, screened, not big rock size commonly found in most rock salts. It it blue dyed for a good indicator so you can see where it is applied. This is fresh this year. No clumps or hardness.We only have 4 left. If you come get all 4 skids then it would be $188 per skid. The more you buy the cheaper it is. Purchase 1 skid:$215 Delivery is avalable for extra charge. Will deliver anywhere.
  2. snowguys

snowguys Senior Member

You have any pics of the salt? And where are you at sorry I'm on my phone
  3. Spool it up

Spool it up Senior Member

its a hard sale these days .
  4. Grassman09

Grassman09 2000 Club Member

Not in the great white north here. I mean its not flying off the shelves can't keep any in stock.

Spread salt almost every day this week this month. Chaseing run off from snow piles or rain during the day then snow at night. Winter ain't over yet. Just cuz th groundhog didn't see his shadow don't mean anything. That lil f,er has been wrong so many times. He is just as bad as the meteorologist.
  5. rjigto4oje

rjigto4oje PlowSite.com Addict

that groundhog could not find his *sshole with a funnel by this time next week the midwest shluld have 7+ inches
  6. happy

happy Junior Member

salt pic

Snoguys. we are in Ohio. 10 mins east of richmond indiana. I doubt it would be worth your trip. but if you figure it is, ans you want pictures, just let me know.