1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SALT DEALS - Buy now to save $$$ - Boat, Rail or Truck --www.michigansalt.com

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by michigan salt, Apr 19, 2010.

1. michigan salt

michigan salt Member

If you want a deal on SALT, now is the time to get orders in !!!!!

We can do vessel loads of salt,20,000 tons throughout the Great Lakes (Chicago, Wisc, Ohio), or we can do a larger barge on the eat coast. We also can deliver by rail. We have regular and mediums available. Please contact me for a quote. I will beat ANY price. Best time is to take the salt before August, that's when prices go up.

We have salt from the Midwest to the East Coast. Let me know what you need.

Also we have our own walkway deicer, Ice Byter. Blend of calcium, liq mag and sodium. Its a great product. Minimum order 18 pallets. Great deals for early buys.

Andy L.
    President
    Michigan Salt Products, LLC
    888-340-SALT (7258) EX. 704

2. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

is 22 ton too small? i'd take a load to 64468 or i can do FOB. please PM if interested...jay

3. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

PM me a price for a semi load of pallets, salt with mag chloride or some type of deicer please. Thanks. Delivered to 61032

4. GTMN

GTMN Member

Shits and Giggles, PM me a price into Duluth, MN. Can you handle the unloading? Thanks!

5. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

I had asked for a price awhile back, any updates?

6. michigan salt

michigan salt Member

Pricing

Yes. I sent you a PM Pristine. Thanks !!!

If anyone would like prices, please email me, michigansalt@yahoo.com

Please send the amount of salt you need and the delivery address. Thanks !!

7. TCLA

TCLA 2000 Club Member

I need this much Andy.....when can you deliver it? :rolleyes:

Salt0513a.jpg

Salt0513a.jpg

8. michigan salt

michigan salt Member

Salt

Will later tonight work ??????

9. TCLA

TCLA 2000 Club Member

You rock!!!! :salute:

10. michigan salt

michigan salt Member

Thanks man !!! Appreciate your business !!! Let IT SNOW !!!!!

11. Kubota 8540

Kubota 8540 PlowSite.com Addict

So you wake in the morning and that pile is on your yard and the 1.2 mill bill stuffed under your wiper blade........now that's funny :D

12. michigan salt

michigan salt Member

I like your thinking.:nod: I'm sure Jim has no problem with that, he keeps that much in his truck for salt emergencies !!! LOL

13. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Just regular bulk salt or is the green treated stuff available?

14. michigan salt

michigan salt Member

I may be able to get Cargill Clearlane, which is the green, but as of right now we have the regular white, course rocksalt.

15. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Do me a favor and let me know if you do.......I know you gave your email but I saw you're online so I figured I'd just post.

We go through a reasonable amount here, and I'm in contact with several guys that prefer to run the green over std issue rock salt. My zip is 46319 just to give you an idea on location. I want to say one of them is in the process of committing to 100 tons (throughout the season, namely committing for pricing). Btw me and my partners we probably go through another 50 plus. We have a spot to keep a truckload or so but are in the process of trying to locate storage for much more. If we do we'll definately be shopping.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2010