1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Salt and Calcium blends in Northeast Ohio

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by Kodiakguy, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Kodiakguy

Kodiakguy Senior Member

Hello everyone. Im looking for some info on suppliers and prices for bagged salt and bagged calcium chloride blends for this season. Havent had much luck with locating a supplier who's got prices for this season yet. Amy help would be much appriciated. Thanks!

2. kimber

kimber Senior Member
    from Ohio

Email me at kimbercontracting@yahoo.com. Lets talk about what you need and I may have a bagged product that will help you.

Thanks

3. studebaker48

studebaker48 Member

Kodiak call GWI 614-625-3933 they have good pricing on CMA and Lava melt. How much are you looking for they sell that buy the truck load or it might be a min of 10 skids. Where are you located? I have a friend up torwards cleveland area that could help.

4. rnblase

rnblase Senior Member

Salt/Calcium

Kodiac
    Saltbin.com has a Salt and calcium ice melt. It is a great product, the calcium is infused into the salt crystal. 50lb bags delivered by the truck load.
    Call
    Rick
    314-614-2100

Last edited: Sep 12, 2009
  5. Kodiakguy

Kodiakguy Senior Member

Thanks for all the help guys. Studebaker48, im in Lake County, about 30 miles east of Cleveland.

6. kimber

kimber Senior Member
    from Ohio

I worked for Osborne Concrete and Stone in Grande River for 12 yrs. (Left there a year ago August) You know them?

My facility is in Cleveland, so Im pretty close by.

7. studebaker48

studebaker48 Member

Kodiakguy I would call GWI (614)-625-3933 to see what kind of pricing you can get it never hurts.My budddy lives in Mantua and he gets his salt from them.I will call him to see what pricing he is getting. I am in columbus so my salt price is different. Let me know if you need any help.

8. Kodiakguy

Kodiakguy Senior Member

Im giving them a call 2moro. Thanks for your help