1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sale on downeaster spreaders!

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by ColumbiaLand, Dec 17, 2010.

1. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

http://www.downeastermfg.com/saltspreaders.html
    Check out the website or come see one in person here! PM or call for pricing information Salt ends January 31 2010! We ship anywhere and we accept VISA MASTERCARD AND DISCOVER! Steel, Stainless Steel And Poly to fit all needs! We are here to help, let us know how we can help you with your spreader needs!

2. ColumbiaLand

3. dforbes

dforbes Senior Member

Salt ends January 31st 2010? You may want to fix this.

4. nepatsfan

nepatsfan Senior Member

and list prices instead of call for details

5. ColumbiaLand

We can only hope the salt never runs out! I will post pricing later today!

6. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Whats so hard about picking up the phone, pushing 11 buttons and calling the guy if your serious.

7. nepatsfan

nepatsfan Senior Member

what's so hard about listing prices. when you go to the grocery store every week or the dept store or a car dealership, do they list prices in their ads? I would rather browse and if I think it's a good deal I will call. I dont want to sit on the phone for twenty minutes saying...how much is stainless vs. steel. What about 2 yard vs. 3 yard. What about a 3 yard steel vs. a 2 yard stainless. How much more for the briggs vs. honda. It is a lot easier to browse through a flier and read the prices and decide if you are interested.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2010
  8. nepatsfan

nepatsfan Senior Member