1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SALE: 8' Diamond & 97 GMC 2500 parts truck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CrazyCooter, Nov 29, 2006.

1. CrazyCooter

CrazyCooter Senior Member

Anybody interested? it's an 8' Diamond attached to 1997 GMC parts truck. Engine turns but will not run. Sat for three years.

New tires, body fair, plow rusty and has some dents, but seems only surface rust. Trip edge on plow.

Truck is 1997 GMC 2500 xcab 2dr 4x4 with bedliner, tow hitch, has two dents on pass side, one right in front of rear wheel well, the other on rear pass side.Pretty clean interior. Looks like a good candidate for buying a motor on Ebay and dropping it in, or fixing, or parts. Truck has about 106k on the ODO (lists 189893 km on title as it was an imported vehicle from Canada).

Offers? It's a vol repo that was bought, broke when they got it home, and they never drove / used it. I have an offer on it, but I want to make sure we get the best $$ we can for it. If no one does better than me, I'll get it, blast the plow and paint it, sit on it for a month or two and sell it on ebay.

It's located in scarborough me and would have to be towed.
    Email me here or at keithb@hafcu.com by 8am tomorrow with your offer, if more than one offer of the same amount is received, the one with the earliest offer gets it. Make sure I have your phone # to contact you if your offer is the highest.

plow pass.jpg

driverrust.jpg

bumpertailgate.jpg

plow.jpg

plowdrside.jpg

2. CrazyCooter

CrazyCooter Senior Member

if no one else bids, I'm going to be the high bidder :) Thanks for the free money!