1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Safety Lighting & Equipment

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by haf728, Jan 29, 2011.

1. haf728

haf728 Junior Member
    from sw mich

Just wanted to tell John thanks and let the others on plow site that have not dealt with SL&E he has great service. I'm am new to plowing with my own equipment and even greener to truck lighting. I bought and cheap $25 led beacon from wally world you could barely see at night.(YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. LESSON LEARNED) I did a search here for a recommend mini light bar. Some how ran across a post about SL&E selling the mini pinnacle for the cheapest price I had found them.(plowsite is a great recourse tool. like this site more every day.) I ordered a sound off mini pinnacle last week Friday night. The next day at work(I do not plow for a living) got to looking around plowsite. and seen a tread with SL&E letting someone know he did not have any in stock. I got a little nervous "great all the snow will be gone before I get my light" so early the next week I called John. He let me know that he was having my light drop shipped because sound off is in Michigan too. (found out it's about 1.5hr away) Well he called and left a message yesterday letting me know that my light had shipped and should be here Monday.Thumbs Up I will have my light in 5 business days, I have ordered stuff online that was in stock and had to wait longer than that. Now to get it on my truck before my wife see it,:realmad: once its on she will never notice.

Thank you John at Safety Lighting

2. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Welcome to plow site, glad to hear all is working out for you, let us know how you like your light when you get it.

3. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

Welcome aboard!:waving:

So where in s.w. michigan are you located? if you dont mind me asking? Im located in Benton Harbor/St. Joe/coloma/watervliet area

4. haf728

haf728 Junior Member
    from sw mich

lived in berrien spring for 27 years of my 28 and now i'm in eau claire.

5. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

I live about a mile east of lake michigan collage, so your only a few mins away!